Hybrid LED Scanner / Laser Simulator – Produces sharp rays of light that scan and simulate a laser effect and beam effect!
The ADJ Ricochet is a high-energy hybrid 20W LED Scanner / Laser simulator. Its precision steeper motors and dual mirrors create pure lighting excitement with beam, cones and wave style effects that cover a large area.
There are 29 built-in patterns, 10 colors and 6 show modes that allow users a lot of creativity to produce stimulating lightshows.
The Ricochet has a 3 operational modes (sound active, show mode or DMX), 2 DMX channel modes (12 & 15 channels), a 4-button DMX control menu and features a pattern zoom and rotation effect.
Up to 16 fixtures may be power daisy-chained at 120V or 30 fixtures at 230V from its IEC In/Out connectors. The fixture has a very low power draw of 41W, and a safety loop on the rear panel to connect to a safety cable.
Its also compatible with the ADJ UC IRwireless remote (sold separately).
Hybrid LED Scanner / Laser Simulator – Produces sharp rays of light that scan and simulate a laser effect and beam effect
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 12 & 15 DMX Channels
• 3 Operational modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, or DMX Control
• Stand Alone Set Up or Master-Slave Set Up
• 6 Show Modes
• 10 Colors with Split Colors
• 29 Pattern Macros
• Pattern Zoom & Rotation
• 4-degree beam angle (single beam) / 120-degree (laser simulation)
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• 4-button DMX display on rear panel
• DMX-512 Protocol
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
• IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
• Safety Loop on top panel
• Power Draw: 41W Max (Full On)
• Multi Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Cord Daisy Chain (Up to 16 Fixture @ 120V and Up to 30 Fixtures @ 230V)
• Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
• ADJ UC IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
• Light Source: 1 x 20W LumiEngin LED
Dimensions (LxWXH): 11.25” x 9.75”x 9.75”
Weight: 11 lbs
Ships from CA or FL stock
Average Delivery Time: 3-5 business days** (** in stock product, from date of order, standard ground shipping, delivery within the lower 48 US states)