view more images
LED Water Effect Light with USB DMX
- Abyss USB simulates a pleasing multicolored water effect that shines through any environment with or without fog using high power LEDs.
- It can be controlled wirelessly via master/slave or DMX thanks to its D-Fi USB compatibility.
- A dichroic color wheel and two glass effect wheels are independently controllable to expand design options.
- Non-DMX control is possible in stand-alone mode from the digital display or optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately).
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Eye-catching, LED effect light simulates a multicolored water effect
- D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Shines through any environment with or without fog using upgraded, high-power LEDs
- Achieve optimal projection and effects using 1 dichroic color wheel and 2 glass effect wheels
- Increase design options with independent control of effect and color wheels
- Access non-DMX control in Standalone mode from digital display and IRC-6
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- DMX Channels: 3
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Colors: 5 + white, Rainbow scroll
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 30 W (7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Coverage Angle: 59°
- Illuminance: 715 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 14 units @ 120 V; 27 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 38 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz (65 VA)
- Power and Current: 37 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz (67 VA)
- Breaker Size: T 1 A, 250 V
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Approvals: CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.7 x 9 x 9.7 in
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Ships From: FL stock
Average Delivery Time: 3-5 business days**
(** in stock product, from date of order, standard ground shipping, delivery within the lower 48 US states)