IP65 outdoor rated moving head beam fixture with 370W Osram Sirius HRI 6,000 hour discharge lamp
The ADJ Hydro Beam X2 is an IP65 rated professional moving head fixture with an Osram Sirius HRI 370W LL, 6,000 hour, discharge lamp that produces a razor sharp 3-degree beam.
With robust construction and IP65-ratings, the Hydro Beam FX2 is designed for both indoor or outdoor use. Its durable casing protects it from dust, sand, moisture and liquids, making it ideal for use in all situations from dusty deserts in California to rainy fields in England. Perfect for festivals and outdoor events, as well as installation in open-air clubs and other outside entertainment spaces, this groundbreaking fixture offer an extended operational life and reduced maintenance requirement due to their sealed casing design.
The Hydro Beam FX2 has a wealth of features such has linear motorized focus, 8-facet circular prism with overlay, 8-facet linear prism with overlay, glass and metal GOBOs that rotate and are replaceable, 3 GOBO reducers, and an independent frost filter for wash effects.
Its fitted with 5-pin DMX In/Out and powerCON In/Out connectors. It offers a USB port for software updates. All connections are IP65 rated with rubber protective covers.
• IP65 rated – protects from dust, sand, moisture, liquid
• Linear motorized focus
• Independent frost filter (wash effect)
• 0-100% smooth dimming
• Various strobe speeds
• Includes omega brackets
• Lamp: Osram Sirius HRI 370W LL Long Life (6,000 hrs.) Discharge
• Color Temperature : 8000K
• CRI: 70
• Beam Angle: 3-degrees
• 10 colors + 3200K & 5600K + open
• 1 GOBO Wheel with 5 glass GOBOs, 3 metal GOBOs and 3 GOBO reducers + open
• All GOBOs rotate and are removable
• GOBOs outside diameter: 9.8mm
• GOBOs image diameter: 6.5mm
• Display: OLED display
• Data In/Out: 5-pin DMX IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• Power In/Out: powerCON IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• Protection Rating: IP65
• All metal case design
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 14/16 Channels
• Control Mode: DMX512, RDM
• Firmware Upgrade: Update via DMX Link
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Power voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz (Multi-voltage)
• Power consumption: 490W