NOTE: Venue Supply Company ships orders to the following areas; Continental US, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, & Alaska. We do not ship to Canada or to any other international destination.
IMPORTANT ADDRESS GUIDELINES/TIPS:
1. Enter information in the appropriate fields. For example, do not enter a Company Name in an Address Line 1 or 2 fields, additionally do not enter city and state information in the "Address Line 2" field. We have provided specifically labeled fields for every aspect of your address including an optional Company Name.
2. Leave fields blank if they do not apply to your shipping or billing address. Do not enter "N/A," "Not applicable," "None," "Same as shipping" or any other such notations.
3. Avoid using accent marks or non-English characters, these could be potentially stored incorrectly in our database and not be translated correctly when applied to your shipping label.
4. Your billing address must match the address that appears on your credit card for the credit card you plan to use as your payment option (if you are paying vi credit card). If you are unsure check your statement for accuracy as an error could possibly delay shipment of your order.
5. Do NOT enter shipping or delivery instructions in any of the address fields.
6. Entering an APO or FPO Addresses correctly
Please use the following guide to entering your APO or FPO address into our address forms.
NOTE: Venue Supply does not ship to any PO Box addresses. We ship to residential or commercial street addresses only
First Name, Last Name, Address Line 1 & Address Line 2 fields: Enter your full name and address in the relevant fields.
City field: Enter "APO" or "FPO" into the City field.
State or Province (International / Not Listed): Enter "AE" in the State or Province (International / Not Listed) field if you are stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East. Enter "AA" if you are stationed in the Americas. Enter "AP" if you are stationed in Asia or the Pacific.
Country: Select "United States" from the Country drop-down menu.
7. If you have an extra long street address that our Address line 1 and Address line 2 fields cannot accommodate, try one of the following
(i) Enter Apartment, Suite or Unit Numbers in the Address Line 2 field (e.g. Unit A-1)
(ii) Use a common US street name abbreviation, some of the most widely used U.S. Postal Service abbreviations are listed below:
Post Office Box: P.O. BOX
|Please help us improve our help files|