Novastar Video Processor for AV6 Video Panels
- The MCTRL-300 is a controller for ADJ's AV6 LED video panels. It features one DVI signal source input and two RJ45 pixel-data outputs.
- The controller is easily configured via USB and it will drive up to 1.3 million pixels supporting the following resolutions: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 1200, 1600 x 848, 1920 x 712, 2048 x 668.
- The MCTRL-300 is an essential accessory for the AV6 video panels.
- Control Mode: Synchronous Display with Control PC by DVI
- Frame Update Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Scan Mode: 1/12 Duty
- Refresh Rate: 1200Hz
- Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI,
- HDMI, HD_SDI
- Control Distance: Ethernet Cable <100m or Fiber Optic>120m
- Support VGA Mode: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 1200, 1600 x 848, 1920 x 712, 2048 x 668
- Brightness Correction: Pixel, Module, Cabinet
- * Requires a computer (sold separately)
- Ships From: CA or FL stock
Average Delivery Time: 3-5 business days**
(** in stock product, from date of order, standard ground shipping, delivery within the lower 48 US states)