100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LED Par with built-in D-Fi transceiver
The Freedom™ Par Hex-4 WHT is the most colorful model in the next generation of the Freedom™ Par family.
It has four 5.7-watt RGBAW+UV LEDs for that extra punch and the special effects that white and UV add to color mixing.
Freedom™ Par Hex-4 WHT has a special limiter option for extending battery life so that when you use more than 4 colors you know you’ll get a good long show!
Freedom™ Par Hex-4 WHT can be operated with the control panel, the included IRC-6 remote, or from any mobile phone or tablet running the FlareCON™ mobile app.
Freedom™ Par Hex-4 WHT fits perfectly inside most 12” box truss.
Freedom™ Par Hex-4 WHT comes in black or white housing so it fits into any décor.
100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, hex-color (RGBAW+UV) LED Par with built-in D-Fi™ transceiver • Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON™ Air and the FlareCON™ app • Works in Master/Slave with first-generation Freedom™ Pars
• Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
• Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
• Extend the battery’s lifespan with built-in discharge protection
• Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote
• Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
• Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
• Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS-FR4 carry bag
• Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
• Increase battery run time with built-in limiter circuitry that conserves energy when over 4 colors are in use simultaneously
• DMX Channels: 6, 8, or 12
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 4 LEDs (hex-color RGBAW+UV) 5.7 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
• Beam Angle: 23°
• Field Angle: 34°
• Operating Frequency: 2.433 to 2.481 GHz
• Illuminance: 1,372 lux @ 2 m
• Maximum Run Time (all on): up to 8 hours (with limiter on)
• Maximum Run Time (single color): up to 20 hours
• Recharge Time: 6 hours
• Power Linking: 26 units @ 120 V; 50 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 35 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 34 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Approvals: CE, FCC
Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.7 x 7.2 in
Weight: 6.2 lbs
Ships From: FL stock Average Delivery Time: 3-5 business days** (** in stock product, from date of order, standard ground shipping, delivery within the lower 48 US states)