Professional dry ice machine creates thick, low-lying clouds that hug the floor!
Nimbus™ is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising.
This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10 lb of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time.
Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm.
Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
Professional dry ice machine creates thick, low-lying clouds that hug the floor
• Quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature using simple, plug-n-play operation
• Heat the water in a fraction of the time by utilizing the second heating element
• Manipulate the output and flow with the adjustable, multi-level control handle
• Increase safety with low-water and temperature sensors that automatically shut off heaters
• Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
• Power and Current (single element): 1,500 W, 12.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current (dual element): 3,000 W, 25.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current (single element): 1,400 W, 6.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Power and Current (dual element): 3,000 W, 12.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal (17 l)
• Heat-up Time (single element): 50 min
• Heat-up Time (dual element): 30 min
• Average runtime: 6 min
• Reheat time (single element): 30 min
• Reheat time (dual element): 15 min
• Dry ice capacity: 10 lb (4.5 kg)
• Max water temperature: 175 °F (79 °C)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Dimensions (LxWxH): 20 x 18 x 19 in (513 x 465 x 470 mm)
Weight (empty): 28.6 lb (13 kg)
Weight (full): 75 lb (34 kg)
Ships From: FL stock Average Delivery Time: 3-5 business days** (** in stock product, from date of order, standard ground shipping, delivery within the lower 48 US states)