The Aurora 4C offers four (GRBM) stunning, individually selectable colors, easy liquid-sky effects, and can operate in full-auto mode via DMX, or with your own custom DMX programming!
- Quad-aperture design based on the popular X4C and X4G platforms
- Completely re-engineered chipset with all-new, Aurora-optimized patterns with no vertical blanking for the highest possible brightness and endless variations
- Up to three times the apparent brightness of the previous X4C and X4G models
- Bright laser effects in four individually selectable colors (4C) or sharp green beams (4G) for vibrant aerial effects
- Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects
- Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards
- Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense with multiple units
- Control modes: DMX, Auto and Sound Active via DMX
- Safer for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the night sky as long as the fixture is rigged securely
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; Variance required. EZ Variance Kit sold separately.
- Housing: Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Power: 110/220V auto switching, 3 pin male IEC Inlet
40 watts typical, 60 watts peak
- Scanners: Open loop micro stepper motors
- Cooling: Forced air/TEC
- Control options: Auto, Sound Active, 9 channel DMX
- Settings interface: DIP switches
- FDA Hazard Class: 3B
- X-Laser no-hassle 1 year limited warranty
- Double Quality Checked in a 26-point inspection before shipping
- Dimensions: 21.75" x 8.5" x 6"
- Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Ships From: MD stock
Average Delivery Time: 3-5 business days**
(** in stock product, from date of order, standard ground shipping, delivery within the lower 48 US states)
EZ VARIANCE KIT REQUIRED (sold separately)
- Throughout the history of entertainment laser projectors, the US variance process has discouraged many from starting to use high powered lasers due to its complexity and long processing times.
- X-Laser's exclusive EZ Variance Kit totally eliminates these headaches and puts you on the path to great laser shows almost instantly. Best of all it's SUPER affordable, online, and easy to do!
- When the product is shipped to you it will include an EZ Variance Kit which you can complete online in a short period of time.
- No waiting period! Once your Variance request is completed and submitted you can begin to use your new laser! You will receive a copy for your records.