3 Pin PRO Grade DMX Cable - 10' Length
Accu Cable PRO GRADE DMX cables feature; Heavy duty connectors, "no memory" rugged cable, 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage). PVC jacket.
CHECK OUT OUR 4-PAK WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED!
- Pro grade with heavy duty connectors, "no memory" rugged cable
- Audio cable & DMX cable look identical, but are two very different products.
- Proper DMX signal transfer requires a different resistance which microphone cable does not provide.
- Use our quality DMX cables to insure a solid signal path so you can concentrate on your performance and not worry about the performance of your lighting fixtures.
- Accu Cable cables are an economical solution for DMX data transfer and work with any universal DMX controller.
- Accu Cable DMX cables are available in standard lengths and are backed by a 1 year warranty.
- 10-foot, 3-pin DMX Cable
- Used for linking lighting effects to control them in DMX or Master/Slave modes
- No memory rugged cable
- PVC jacket to prevent kinking
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs (dimensional packaging)