DMX 3 Conductor Cable in a 300' Spool
A more affordable alternative to buying pre-made cables, particularly if special lengths are required!
ONLY 43 CENTS PER FT, SHIPPING INCLUDED!
This cable features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage). PVC jacket.
- Number of Pairs: 1
- Total Number of Conductors: 2
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper??Insulation Material: PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length: 2.5"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 4.8 per foot
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Black/White
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid??Outer Shield Material
- Layer 1: Material Trade Name-Duofoil, Type-Tape, Material-Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %-100
- Layer 2: Material Trade Name-Duofoil, Type-Braid, Material-TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %-85
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .229"
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C
- Bulk Cable Weight: 31 lbs./1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.2"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 72 lbs.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/foot
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KHz: 23 pF/foot
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 feet
- Nominal Outer Shield D C Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 feet
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 feet): 0.6 (@ 1 MHz) dB/100 feet
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 Amps per conductor @ 25 deg C
Is a microphone cable suitable to transfer DMX signal data? ... No it is not!
- Audio cable & DMX cable look identical, but are two very different products.
- Proper DMX signal transfer requires a different resistance which microphone cable does not provide.
- Use our quality DMX cables to insure a solid signal path so you can concentrate on your performance and not worry about the performance of your lighting fixtures.
- Accu Cable cables are an economical solution for DMX data transfer and work with any universal DMX controller.
- Accu Cable DMX cables are available in standard lengths and are backed by a 1 year warranty.