D-Fi™ Hub is a compact, easy-to-use DMX unit that functions as either a transmitter or receiver.
For more stable communication between units, it operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency range and includes an “auto” function which automatically finds the best frequency and syncs the units effortlessly.
You can wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi™-ready fixtures simultaneously, and operate them using the simple navigation on the OLED digital display.
Compact, easy-to-use wireless D-Fi™ transmitter and receiver in a single unit
• Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi™-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
• Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
• Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
• Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
• Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
• Antenna connection: RP-SMA
• Max Unobstructed Distance: 656 ft (200 m)
• Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
• Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Approvals: CE, FCC