Disco Lighting Control Software is designed specifically for the club, lounge and DJ markets to fill the needs of Lighting Jockeys and DJ’s alike.
The user interface is designed with a built in wizard system that makes creating looks a step-by-step process.
Disco uses a revolutionary concept of building the looks one at a time and then “mixing” them together to produce an unlimited array of combinations for all your fixtures.
Disco makes it easy to create an awesome light show, regardless of experience level.
The Disco Lighting Control Software is developed and assembled in Texas.
Included Items: (per DISCO DONGLE)
USB to 1 DMX 512 output
Driver Install Guide
Mega-Lite Disco Install USB Drive
Programming: • Step by Step Wizard walks the user through creating a look or sequence
• Patch fixtures from a list of available profiles or create your own
• More advanced users can program looks step by step without the wizard
• Unlimited pages of buttons that trigger Still Looks, Sequences, Multiple Buttons and Timeline schedules.
• Unlimited buttons on each page
• LED macros built in.
• Shape Generator for movement with Offsets
• Palettes presets is the foundation of the programming system
• Easy Backup and Restore of Entire Shows
• Printable Patch List
• Password protection for User Only Mode
• Multiple Views to arrange fixtures graphically in different rooms or areas
• Direct fader Control with virtual Wheel Controls
• Fixture Groups
• Copy/Paste scenes and sequences
• Unlimited fixtures
• Up to 24 Universes (CPU and USB interface dependent)
• Each Look or Sequence can be Locked
• Button Groups allow for multiple Fixture types on a single page
• Button Groups allow for sub master for each group of buttons
• Audio Input or ‘tap’ sync available for each button
• Auto Pilot will give your light show a look of an LJ triggering buttons
• Full Screen Video Can be played along with Lighting Scenes
• Move any button to any position on screen
• Assign a keyboard shortcut or Midi Input Command for each button
• Independent Strobe control for all capable Fixtures on main screen.
• Fog/Haze Control On main screen
• Adjustable Refresh Rate
• SOLO mode for any fixture
• Live control override at any time
PC with minimum 1GHz Processor Video Resolution of at least 1024 x 768 USB Port for USB to DMX Interface 40mb Hard Drive Space.
Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP 32 /64bit, Dual output Video card for Video playback Touch Screen compatible (19″ or larger recommended)
USB to DMX Opto-Isolated interface rack Mountable
Built in 4 way DMX splitter
Each interface has a built in DMX Splitter simplifying Installation
Ships From TX Stock
Average Delivery Time: 3-5 business days** (** in stock product, from date of order, standard ground shipping, delivery within the lower 48 US states)