Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches!
COREpar™ 40 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the flexibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds.
High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a flicker-free performance in video applications.
Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi™ USB compatibility.
Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately).
The unit’s robust sit-flat housing features power and DMX outlets on the side.
COB (Chip-on-Board) LED produces a full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing
• D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
• Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
• Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
• Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
• Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
• Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
• Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
• Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
• DMX Channels: 3 or 8
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 1 COB LED (tri-color RGB) 40 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 Hz
• PWM Frequency: 2,000 H
• Beam Angle: 40° (without lens)
• Beam Angle: 20° (with lens)
• Field Angle: 85° (without lens)
• Field Angle: 28° (with lens)
• Illuminance: 243 lux @ 2 m (without lens)
• Illuminance: 1,660 lux @ 2 m (with lens)
• Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 47 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 46W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Optional Controllers: IRC-6
• Approvals: CE
Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.2 x 7.4 x 9.5 in
Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Ships From: FL stock Average Delivery Time: 3-5 business days** (** in stock product, from date of order, standard ground shipping, delivery within the lower 48 US states)